We Love —
- Housed in a bell epoque building and offering modern facilities, the 4* Hotel Renoir is the perfect combination of modern comforts and old Hollywood glamour
- This stylish boutique hotel is just a 5-minute walk from the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès and a 10-minute walk from Promenade Robert Favre le Bret
- Cannes boasts glittering waters, shops and glamour - visit the South of France to immerse yourself in luxury and old world style
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
However, there is more to Cannes than this film festival: the long, curvaceous, sandy beaches of La Croisette, the luxury cruise boats of the Old Port, the palatial hotels, the designer shops lining the famous promenade and the gastronomic delights of the Côte d'Azur.
Cafés, bars and restaurants are available to meet almost all price-points and most tastes, however the vast majority of eateries serve food local to the area - that is to say Provençal cuisine with influences from Italy.
Situated in the ever-popular city of Cannes, this boutique hotel lies in an ideal location for leisurely holiday makers to the region. The hotel is merely 5 minutes' walk from the Palais des Festivals, and close to the Port, the Croisette, the beaches and the shops in the rue d'Antibes.
Your Hotel —
The Hotel Renoir in Cannes now offers guests a wonderful contemporary interior decor and an atmosphere combining discretion with charm. All the rooms are elegantly decorated in beige and white colours reminiscent of the wonderful white sand beaches that run along the mythical Croisette. The hotel benefits from the luxury of a private beach, as well as a classy 1950s-style bar.
- Number of rooms: 26
- Free wi-fi
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in a Prestige Room.
Sleeps Up To -
Room amenities include:
- Individual air-conditioning
- Latest standards in sound-proofing
- Flat-screen TV with 10 satellite channels
- Direct telephone line
- Individual safe
- 24-hour bar and room service
- Breakfast prepared on the spot
- Catering menu 24 hours-a-day
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Just for you: welcome drink
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Transfers are not included, but can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only).
The transfer distance/time from Nice airport is approximately 28km/30 minutes.
Looking for more options on the French Riviera? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now