We Love —
- The Cezanne hotel has been entirely renovated and metamorphosed, its 28 rooms and junior suites are adorned with Swarowski stretched fabric, stained wood, mirrors and lighting effects offering a more chic and glamorous atmosphere
- Nestled in a luxuriant green oasis of calm, an island of serenity in the middle of Cannes and close to all its attractions - beaches, the Croisette, Palais des Festivals, luxury boutiques and more!
- Experience the beauty and glamour of Cannes whilst staying at the unique Cezanne Hotel & Spa
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
Cannes is a city of bright lights and culture. With its fine sandy beaches, the Lerins Islands, luxury stores, elegant restaurants, picturesque old town and museums, Cannes is the ideal destination for a dream holiday filled with movie star glamour.
Visit the Allée des Étoiles du Cinéma (350m) where you can browse a path of celebrity hand imprints in the pavement; or why not soak up the sun on a luxury day cruise to nearby Saint-Tropez (88km)? No visit to Cannes would be complete without a visit to the Vieux Port (1.6km - Old Port) and its neighbouring Allées de la Liberté (1.1km) where the Marche aux Fleurs (flower market) is held every morning.
Your Hotel —
The Hotel Cézanne is one of the rare Boutique Hotels in Cannes to offer its guests a host of luxury services while retaining the intimate atmosphere and personalised service of a small, independent hotel.
Renovated during the winter of 2014, the Hotel Cézanne is now the epitomy of sophistication. Its 28 rooms and junior suites are adorned with fabric stretched Swarovski, stained wood, mirrors and lighting effects for a more chic and glamorous atmosphere.
Each floor has its own personality with hints of colour.
The reception, bar and breakfast room are also completely redesigned, where wood, fabrics and furniture are harmoniously combined in this luxurious setting.
- Number of rooms: 28
- Steam bath
- Body and face treatments (on request)
- 24-hour room service
- Turn-down service every evening
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in a Superior Room.
Sleeps up to:
Room amenities include:
- Sound proofing
- Bathroom with a separate WC
- Magnifying mirror
- Flat screen TV with cable and foreign channels
- High speed internet
Please note: some in-room facilities/services may incur a surcharge payable locally
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Just for you: Welcome drink at the bar
Relax and enjoy good times in the welcoming surroundings of the C.Bar. A vast space, brimming with light and leading into landscaped gardens where you can enjoy a selection of aperitifs and cocktails. The ideal place to end your evening in an intimate and relaxed setting, the Pink Bar is like your private lounge in a luxury hotel. Open lunchtimes and evenings.
Your Time —
The hotel features a well-equipped gym and a spa. Choose from a range of delicious massages, scrubs, facials, manicures, pedicures and more – for him or her.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Transfers can be added at the next stage of the booking process at an additional fee, flight inclusive offers only.
Car Hire: can be added at the next stage of the booking process at an additional fee, flight inclusive offers only.
The distance/time between Nice airport and hotel is approximately 26km/28 minutes.
Looking for more options on the French Riveria —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now