We Love —
- The Résidence at Château de Camiole offers a unique setting in the heart of Fayence, where there is a wealth of culture, history and architecture to explore.
- Soak up the sun by not 1 but 2 infinity pools that have great views of the surrounding hills.
- We highly recommend that you add car hire so you can properly explore this beautiful region which stretches from the rugged mountains to the azure coast.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Surrounded by hills and the smell of thyme and lavender, yet close to the glamour of the French Riviera, Provence offers a relaxing lifestyle all year round, and is the perfect location for French Riviera accommodation and vacation rentals.
In Spring, the countryside comes to life with newly emerging wildlife and flowering plants, and the area becomes a haven for naturists, walkers and cyclists. The world famous Cannes Film Festival and Monaco Grand Prix attract tourists to the cities and towns, but Camiole relaxes in the peace of this quiet season.
Summer brings sunshine and tourists to the Côte d'Azur beaches and hotels. Staying at Château de Camiole ensures the best of both worlds - peace and tranquillity at this beautiful inland oasis, along with access to the bustling tourist venues of St-Tropez, Nice and Antibes. Watersports, hangliding and mountain biking are popular sports in the area.
- Montauroux (1 of 9 historic hilltop towns in the area): 10min / 4km
- Saint-Cassien Lake: 35min / 16km
- Nice: 1hr / 62.5km
- Saint-Tropez: 1hr 45min / 100km
All times and distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
The Chateau de Camiole Resort & Spa offers 4* holiday rentals and hotel guestrooms in a complex featuring restaurants, swimming pools and a luxury spa. From studios to 4-room flats, the resort’s apartments are all furnished with high-quality equipment and offer breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside, the mountains or the village.
Old oaks, sycamore trees and diverse vegetation embellish these Provencal residencies, furnished and built according to the typical style of the area. Everything is built with local material, from stones to terra cotta tiles, and finished in Mediterranean colours such as cream, yellow, ochre and sunlit orange.
- 201 Accommodation
- 1 Infinity Pool
- Table Tennis
- 7 hectare garden
- 2 Petanque Courts
- Kids Club (only available in July & August)
- Spa with Heated Indoor Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Hammam & Treatment Rooms (Extra Charge)
- Fitness Centre
- Lounge Bar
- Snack Bar
- Evening Entertainment (only 3 times a week)
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
Our members can choose between a Studio Apartment with Balcony or a 3 Bedroom Apartment
Studio Apartment with Balcony
Sleeps up to
3 Bedroom Apartment
Sleeps up to
Both apartment feature:
- Use of the outdoor pool (weather permitting)
- Available on loan: DVDs and games for all ages
- Baby kit: cot, high chair, changing mat, potty and bath support (subject to availability and must be booked in advance)
- Bakery service: morning delivery of fresh bread and breakfast pastries (extra charge)
- In the kitchenette: Kitchenette fitted with fridge, microwave/grill, dishwasher, ceramic hob, coffee machine and air conditioning
Please note that there is a cleaning fee of 49EUR (studio) or 77EUR (3 bedroom apartment) which is payable locally
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a self-catering stay.
Your fully equipped kitchen comes with everything you'll need to craft delicious meals wit your freinds and family.
Les Jardins de Mathilde -Situated at the top of the valley with stunning views over the resort and surrounding countryside, Les Jardins de Mathilde serves breakfast and dinner every day. The traditional Provençal menu changes to accommodate the seasons but always includes fresh produce from the local region, and an extensive wine list. Choose from a set menu or dine à la carte. Children are also catered for with their own set menu.
Lounge Bar Le Jay’ C Club - The bar is ideally situated next to the resort restaurant, Les Jardins de Mathilde. Open from 18:00 until 22:00 for pre-dinner drinks, cocktails, canapés and, occasionally, live Jazz performances, the bar is beautifully furnished with comfortable armchairs and sofas, and enjoys breathtaking views of the valley and mountains. There is also a private seating area in an adjacent conservatory which can be used for special occasions.
The Pool Bar Le Côté Sud - The bar is situated on the extensive terrace next to the top pool, where there are panoramic views of the surrounding countryside. It specialises in providing light Mediterranean style grilled food and drinks during the day. Drinks and ice-creams are available between 11:00 and 19:00 there is a wide selection of delicious salads, grills, sandwiches and desserts.
Open from June to mid-September -weather permitting.
Your Time —
Soak up the sun at the hotel's sun-drenched, 2-storey pool area. A waterfall feature lets the water from the upper pool cascade into the lower pool. From here, the view over the Provençal countryside is sublime.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Transfers are not included.
Car Hire: Car hire is not included but can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only)
The approximate time/distance between Nice Airport & the hotel is 45min/63km by car.