We Love —
- These self-catering apartments lie within a large homely house surrounded by flower filled gardens, and just 50 metres from the beach.
- They are located in Brittany's Treboul, a former fishing village close to the famous Pointe du Raz - a rocky cape along Western Europe offering breathtaking views.
- This family friendly seaside escape is perfect for a quiet and relaxed break in scenic Brittany.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
The wider area of is Douarnenez is famed for its wildly beautiful landscapes, long sandy beaches and authentic charm.
- 50m away from your apartment is the Sables Blancs beach, where is popular for watersports such as kayaking, windsurfing and kitesurfing.
- One of the most famous places in Brittany is the Pointe du Raz, the rocky cape at the Westernmost point of Europe which offers a stunning views.
- Take a boat to Tristan island. A now uninhabited nature reserve, this tiny plot of land ( 450 m long and 250 m wide) offers inspiring views, an interesting history and abundant wildlife.
- Take the path called "Chemin de la Sardine" all the way to the city of Douarnenez and feast on fresh sardines on arrival!
Your Resort —
On the waterfront, this residence opens out onto the ocean, offering you a wonderful view over the Bay of Douarnenez.
Comprising of a large Brittany house with flower-filled garden and living room, the individual apartments offer privacy within a homely environment.
Services and facilities include an outdoor pool, children's play area and bakery service. Nearby there are tennis courts, a Thalasso spa centre, a golf course, horse riding and more!
You are just 50 m from the beach, whilst all shops are 1.5 km away and the supermarket is 1 km away.
- Kids area
- Outdoor Pool
- Breakfast delivery service
- Spa centre (300 metres)
- Tennis (50 metres)
- Watersports (1km)
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Apartment —
This offer is based on a Standard One Bedroom Apartment
The kitchenette opens out onto the living room and includes a ceramic cooking hob, dishwasher, Espresso machine and microwave oven.
The living area measures approximately 37 m² and there is also a balcony or terrace.
Other features include a television with national and international channels and a personal safe (charges apply).
- Baby facilities
- Bathroom linen
- Bed linen
- Beds made on arrival
- Cleaning kit
- Housekeeping on departure
- Basic Wi-Fi in apartment
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Self Catering stay.
Your full equipped kitchenette provides all the appliances you need to prepare healthy family meals.
If you want to indulge, the resort offers a bakery service where you can order your products the evening before at the reception to have fresh bread and cakes waiting for you the following morning.
There is also the option to have breakfasts delivered.
Both the above services will cost extra and are payable at resort.
Your Journey —
Transport is not included in this offer.
PLMOUTH TO ROSCOFF then DRIVE 1 hr 45 min / 125 km
PORTSMOUTH to CAEN then drive 4 hours 15 min / 425 km
POOLE to ST-MALO and drive 3 hours/ 250 km
You can get the EUROSTAR to Paris then the train to Quimper Train Station (40 mins 30 km) or Brest train station: 1 hour 30 min / 99 km
You may fly directly from London to Nantes Atlantique Airport.
Nantes airport to Hotel: 2 hr 50 min / 262 km.
Quimper airport: You may also fly indirectly to Quimper airport from UK airports via BA.
Quimper airport to hotel: 30 min / 27 km