Located at the crossroads of the well-known wine regions of Bordeaux and Cognac your elegant Renaissance-style castle is the ideal setting to discover a stunning region of France.
Take advantage of our car hire offer and explore the local attractions:Cognac Houses (approx. 50min)
- The Château de Mirambeau offers you an enticing journey to discover the nearby Cognac region. You can visit some of the most famous producers of Cognac and taste their famous brandy along with a gastronomic lunch prepared by the house chef.Bordeaux wines and St Emilion discovery (approx. 1hr)
– Enjoy a full day tour to St. Emilion/Pomerol where you will visit the famous chateaux of Figeac, Canon, Troplong-Mondot and L'Evangile, to enjoy their fine wines. You will be driven through the wine region with several stops at world famous vineyards (Cheval Blanc and Petrus) where you will get the chance to learn about the wine making process.Golf
- Take advantage of the nearby golf courses.
• Montendre 9 holes: 19km
• Cognac 18 holes: 48km
• Helicopters transfers are available.Adventure
- Enjoy a unique hot-air balloon flight over the Bordeaux wine region, followed by a gastronomic lunch at the Chateau.