We Love —
- A ski-in ski-out hotel with a sunny south-facing terrace, children's clubs for all ages, and a wellness centre with Decléor treatments.
- Set at the foot of the ski slopes in L'Alpe d'Huez, just 100 metres from the chairlifts.
- Choose from a Grand Comfort Room or a Family Suite, with Full Board dining included, and optional ski set hire.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
TripAdvisor score —
PLEASE NOTE: THIS OFFER IS NON-REFUNDABLE
Your Destination —
Top up your tan on the sunny south-facing slopes, as you ski downhill, snowboard or cross-country in this varied terrain. When you buy a ski pass it gives you the freedom to enjoy the entire L'Alpe d'Huez Grand Domaine ski area.
Your hotel is located at the bottom of the slopes, so you can ski right out to the lifts. There is plenty of entertainment in the resort too, including an ice skating ring, cinema, swimming pool, and laser games, as well as plenty of bars and restaurants.
- Altitude : 1800M
- Ski in, ski out access : Yes
- Distance to the ski school : 300 metres
- Distance to chairlifts : 100 metres
- Nearest ski shop : On site
Your Hotel —
A large south-facing terrace with a view of the slopes, an entertainment room and bar, a brand new spa including a sauna and hammam, and children's clubs for all ages make this the perfect family-friendly property.
- 194 guestrooms
- Children's clubs (18 months - 17 yrs)
- South facing terrace
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
You may choose from a Grand Comfort Room or a Family Suite
Sleeps up to
This light and modern room features a double bed, a modern en suite bathroom with bathtub, and a flatscreen TV and wifi.
The windows look out to a view of the resort.
Sleeps up to
This is two interconnecting double rooms, that's perfect for a family. Amenities are as above.
Baby kits are also available (under 2 years of age). This includes: baby bed, high hair, changing mat, potty, bath chair (subject to availability, booking compulsory).
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a full board stay. (Breakfast, lunch and dinner served in the main restaurant, including wine and juices at mealtimes)
The sunny south facing terrace is the perfect spot to enjoy a drink and snack after a day on the slopes, whilst the bar is lively and friendly after dark.
Your Time —
You may choose to add a 6 day SkiSet Package for an additional fee at the next stage of the booking process.
Enjoy beauty treatments and massages by Decléor at the tranquil spa - a wonderful space to retreat to after a day on the slopes. Facilities include a hammam and sauna too.
Guests can enjoy 3x free access to the spa per week - must be booked at reception.
Children from 18 months to 17 years will be looked after in clubs suitable for their age and led by qualified and friendly child care professionals.
- Club Baby from 18 months to 3 years old offered except during French and Belgian school holidays
- Club Mini from 4 to 6 years old
- Club Junior from 7 to 10 years old
- Club Teens from 11 to 13 years old during French school holidays
- Club Ados from 14 to 17 years old during French school holidays
50% discount on ski equipment at the resort's Skiset shops
New equipment at reduced prices
A wide range of skis and snowboards
A ski experience tailored to your level and age
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Are not included
Car Hire: Can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only)
Distance from Geneva Airport: 210km / 3 hours drive