We Love —
- The charming mountain resort Club Med lies at the crossroads of the six valleys of L'Oisans, and boasts excellent family and leisure facilities.
- Thrill seekers can head to the longest black slope in Europe, while guests whose priority is chilling out will love the panorama from the indoor heated pool.
- Pick and mix activities to create the perfect combination between snow sports, relaxation and quality family time.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
L’Alpe d‘Huez La Sarrene in L’Oisans is surrounded by six valleys. Advanced skiers will be delighted to learn that it features the longest black-rated run in Europe. Top up your tan on the sunny south-facing slopes, as you ski downhill, snowboard or cross-country in this varied terrain. Your included ski pass gives you the freedom to enjoy the entire L'Alpe d'Huez Grand Domaine ski area.
Group skiing and snowboarding lessons are also included, for all levels. Professional instructors, who are perfectly familiar with the ski domain, will guide you over the slopes best suited to your level of skill, to ensure you progress safely but surely in the best possible conditions, in small groups of 12 people maximum.
- Between 3,330 and 1,860 metres altitude
- 85 ski lifts
- 237 km of ski runs
- 14 black
- 29 red
- 34 blue
- 38 green
- 50 km of cross-country ski runs
Club Med L'Alpe d'Huez La Sarenne —
Get your fill of sun, sensations and nature in the Southern Alps! Overlooking this sun-kissed spot at an altitude of 1,850 metres, the Club Med L'Alpe d'Huez La Sarenne invites its guests to experience the thrills of the longest black slope in Europe, while guests whose priority is chilling out will love the panorama from the indoor heated pool.
Club Med L'Alpe d'Huez La Sarenne has 2 restaurants, a lively nightclub bar and cosy alpine style rooms, many of which are south facing with wonderful views. The wellness centre also provides massage treatment rooms - perfect for relaxing after a day on the slopes.
For parents with young children, your package includes a Club Med Baby Welcome (4 to 23 months) which includes baby-care material in your room, a baby corner in the restaurant and spare pushchairs if required. Children and teens can enjoy Mini Club Med® (4 to 10 yrs) and Juniors' Club Med® (11 to 17 yrs) which include entertainment, sports and activities for each age group.
- 364 guest rooms
- 2 restaurants
- Main bar
- Nightclub bar
- Indoor pool
- Wellness centre
- Mini Club Med® (4 to 10 yrs)
- Juniors' Club Med® (11 to 17 yrs)
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Compulsory Club Med membership will be added to your booking: Adults £14 / Children £8
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Club Room.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an all-inclusive stay.
Enjoy panoramic views of the slopes and valley at this family-friendly restaurant with terrace, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. A great variety of dishes served from the buffet.
Parents can use the Baby corner to prepare meals for their little ones.
This cosy restaurant serves Savoyard specialities such as fondue and pierrade).
Booking compulsory, at Reception. Waiter service.
A great bar for the whole family to enjoy. The terrace has a fabulous view over the valley, ideal for relaxing in perfect tranquility during the day.
From 11 pm, this bar is the place to be for a night of lively music and dancing.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items may incur a surcharge payable locally
- Full board meals throughout the stay including wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner.
- Open bar and snacks (at the restaurant) at specific times during the day and night.
- Drinks included (served by the glass and in the bars only): Water, fruit juices, sodas, hot drinks, cocktails with or without alcohol, local and/or international spirits, wines.
- Sweet and savoury snacks
- Drinks not included: Champagne, VSOP and XO spirits, bottled and canned drinks, super-premium brands and bottled wines available in some restaurants and bars.
Your Time —
Your package includes the following:
- Ski pass
- Group lessons for all levels in Alpine skiing, Snowboarding (age and date restrictions may apply)
After a day on the slopes, ease tired muscles with an indulgent massage or a warming sauna session. In this Club Med's wellness centre you will find:
● Weights room
● Indoor heated pool
● 2 individual treatment rooms
● 1 women's sauna
● 1 men's sauna
Your Journey to Club Med L'Alpe d'Huez La Sarenne —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers are included for members booking a flight inclusive package (Grenoble airport to Club Med L'Alpe d'Huez La Sarenne = approx 1 hour 30 minutes)