We Love —
- Surrounded by a beautiful garden, Aquabella offers Provencal-style rooms and is located in central Aix-en-Provence, a short walk from the old town.
- Take advantage of our car hire option and explore this beautiful city! Fun Fact: Aix-en-Provence is our birthplace!
- Enjoy a stay in a Privilege Room with access to the Sensory Spa and its hammams, Finnish Sauna and jacuzzi.
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
With our car hire offer, you have the freedom to explore this stunning part of rural France. Tempt your taste buds with wine tasting nearby, practise your swing at one of 4 local golf courses, pack a picnic and trek or horse ride through amazing scenery, or explore the designer boutiques of Aix en Provence and Marseille.
Aquabella Hotel & Spa 4* —
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Privilege room.
Just for you:
- 1 parking space per day at Therm'park parking, located 50m from the hotel (ticket to be validated at the hotel reception)
- Glass of champagne per person per stay
- VIP welcome with calissons (traditional French candy consisting of a smooth, pale yellow, homogeneous paste of candied fruit and ground almonds topped with a thin layer of royal icing)
- Late check out until 3pm
For even greater well-being and refinement, Privilege rooms benefit from additional accessories such as a courtesy tray and Sothys hospitality products.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
The Aquabella hotel of Aix of provence invites you to experience a refined dining at L’Orangerie restaurant. Head Chef, Boris Diano, along with Jean-François Lemercier (Best Craftsman of France 1993), offers sunny dishes with Mediterranean accents inspired by the four seasons of Provence.
L’Instant Lounge Bar
Open every day from 4pm to midnight, L’Instant Lounge Bar offers a large selection of cocktails prepared by a professional in a lounge bar ambiance.
Your Time —
Just for you: Free access to the Sensory Spa
The fragrant and relaxing vapours of the Finnish sauna
The two hammams (hot or warm)
The experience showers, which recreate marine and tropical atmospheres
The cardio training equipment
The outdoor heated pool (open from May to September depending on the weather)
Bathrobes and slippers are provided in your room so you can access the Sensory Spa directly
Your Journey to Aquabella Hotel & Spa 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Transfers are not included with this offer.
Car Hire: Car Hire can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee (Flight inclusive offers only)
Distance from Marseille airport to Aquabella Hotel & Spa 4*: 35km / 40 mins