We Love —
- This exotic looking resort offers tranquil luxury and refined elegance on the sun soaked divers paradise of Sharm el Sheikh
- The cascading waterfalls in the pool, the Moorish architecture and the private stretch of sandy beach portray an intimate and private feel
- Visitors flock to this stretch of Red Sea coastline for guaranteed sunshine, fantastic diving opportunities and pure relaxation
Customer reviews —
Here to Help —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
For any additional information on this offer or assistance in making your reservation please call one of our dedicated team on 0844 8262097 or email email@example.com.
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 – 21:00 and Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 – 17:30.
Your Destination —
Sharm el Sheikh's numerous dive sites are great for experiencing the beautiful reefs of the Red Sea. You can also take trips in glass bottomed boats, snorkel or windsurf. Head to the bustling horseshoe shaped Naama Bay for shopping, markets, restaurants & bars.
Your Hotel —
The Baron Palms is an all inclusive, adults-only resort set amongst beautiful tropical gardens, providing a tranquil setting for a relaxing getaway for two.
Moorish architecture gives an exotic feel to this luxurious hotel, where cascading waterfalls surround the two elegant swimming pools, and several Jacuzzis add to the relaxing ambience.
Specialty Egyptian and Oriental restaurant
Paradise pool restaurant
Selection of bars
Day & evening entertainment
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Deluxe Pool View Room.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an all inclusive stay.
• Buffet Breakfast (6.30am-10.30am)
• Buffet Lunch (12.30pm-3pm)
• Buffet Dinner (6.30pm-10pm). With prior reservation, guests may choose to have dinner at the Egyptian à la carte restaurant (7pm-11pm) or a candlelit dinner (set menu) at the Paradise pool restaurant (7pm-11pm). Guests may also dine at the Baron Resort's a la carte restaurants (restrictions apply), with prior reservation - including the Egyptian a la carte restaurant and candle lit a la carte dinners at the Paradise pool restaurant
• Snacks: Late Continental breakfast (10.30am-midday), light meals and snacks (midday-5pm), available at the Paradise pool restaurant. Sandwiches (midday-6.30pm) served at the beach bar. Afternoon tea and coffee with cakes and cookies (4pm-6pm) served on the lobby terrace, La Veranda. Midnight snacks (11.30pm-12.30am)
• Ice cream at the Paradise pool restaurant (from 1 November 2010 only)
• Beverages: A selection of local soft and alcoholic beverages are available from the lobby bar and piano lounge, La Veranda terrace and Paradise pool restaurant and bar (10am-midnight), Siesta beach restaurant and bar (10am-6.30pm), Now & Zen dance bar (8pm-11pm), and the Khan El Khalili Oriental café (7pm-midnight).
Your Time —
The diving in Sharm El Sheikh is world renowned – discover spectacularly colourful coral reefs, such as those at Ras Mohamed National Park and on the ground see rock formations, local wildlife, and mangroves. You can also snorkel, windsurf and engage in all manner of watersports down at the pristine, private sandy beach.
The concierge can also help you with any sightseeing trips, boat rental, quad bikes, and safari excursions you're interested in. There’s also the chance to go camel riding or horseback riding.
Your Journey —
Flights: Departures from London Gatwick, Luton, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Stansted and Newcastle. Direct to Sharm el Sheikh
Depart between 08:00 and 15:35
Arrive between 15:15 and 22:45
Depart between 16:25 and 00:00
Arrive between 20:40 and 03:45
All flight times are local.
Transfers: Shared transfers are included. The transfer time is approximately 15 mins.
Please note: flight details are given as a guide only and may change. We will however notify you in advance if flights are more than 2 hours outside the time range given. Flights are non-changeable and non-refundable at time of booking.