We Love —
- Located on a palm lined, white sand beach and overlooking the turquoise Caribbean Sea, Now Larimar Punta Cana offers an amazing array of luxurious facilities.
- This idyllic island offers plenty of adventure and nature activities, as well as sea, sand and relaxation: be as active or laid-back as you wish.
- Our members can enjoy an All Inclusive stay, which includes a number of delicious restaurants to salivate over during your stay.
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 90 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
Punta Cana is famous the world over for its gorgeous beaches and luxurious hotels, but for visitors who want to see more of the Dominican Republic than sun, sea and sand, head inland to the town of Higüey. This is the capital of the province and where the basilica in honour of Our Lady of Altagracia, patroness of the Dominican people, is located. Also close to Punta Cana is Manatí Park - a delightful park which is 81 square miles of tropical birds, reptiles and other animals.
In Punta Cana itself, the Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park has more than 500 species of exotic plants on trails that snake along 11 natural lagoons. It is open to the public from 08:00 to 16:00 and guided tours are offered.
Now Larimar Punta Cana 5* —
Just for you:
- 1st child stays free from dates between 07/07 to 31/08
- $200 voucher (when booking a minimum of 7 nights stay) to be used as follows:
$100 Spa Treatments + 2 x $40 and 1 x $20
$60 for one romantic dinner per stay (1 x $40 and 1 x $20) - Offer not valid for bottle of wine
$40 for Bottles of Wine at any of our restaurants (4 x $10)
Please Note: Vouchers and coupons cannot be combined and must be used separately. Coupons and vouchers are also not valid for Spa products at the Spa Boutique.
Please Note: Resort credit is not redeemable for cash and it is not transferable.
- Large main swimming pool & kids’ pool
- Fitness centre
- Explorer’s Club for Kids (3-12)
- Core Zone Teens Club (13-17)
- 5 a la carte restaurants
- 1 cafe
- 9 bars
- 4 additional dining options and 3 bars and lounges at neighbouring Now Garden Punta Cana
- Bowling alley with 4 lanes
- 2 outdoor whirlpools
- 2 clay tennis courts
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on an upgrade to a Preferred Club Deluxe Tropical View Suite.
Preferred Club Rooms offer the following:
- Personalised check-in and check-out with concierge service
- Preferred status and amenities
- Preferred Club lounge
- Preferred Club member-only buffet restaurant, Castaways, opening during breakfast and lunch
- Private, Preferred Club pool
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Pillow menu
- Upgraded mini-bar and room service menu
- Daily continental breakfast service in the lounge, afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres; exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge
- Pool concierge & bar service
- Two private Preferred Club bars
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day by request (English and Spanish)
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an All-Inclusive Unlimited-Luxury® stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks.) No wristbands required.
Your Unlimited-Luxury® amenities include all snacks and meals.
A new 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at the Carnival Buffet. Or stay in and order room service. It’s all available at any hour day or night.
Guests may also enjoy gourmet dining and unlimited top-shelf spirits at Now Garden Punta Cana, located next door.
Note: All restaurants include gluten-free menu options. Please notify your server prior to ordering.
All Inclusive Unlimited-Luxury®
- Limitless access to fine, gourmet dining (reservations never required)
- Endless top-shelf spirits
- Daily refreshed mini bar with soft drinks, bottled water and beer
- Private, furnished balcony or terrace
- 24-hour room service
- Endless daily land and water activities
- Pool and beach wait service
- Live nightly entertainment
- Themed parties, ocean front bars and entertainment venues
- Explorer’s Club for kids age 3 to 12-years-old
- All taxes and gratuities
- Core Zone teens Club for ages 13-17
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only
Your Time —
The ideal position of this beautiful resort offers 700 yards of sandy beach, with a good range of watersports open to you, including snorkelling and kayaking.
If you are looking for something a little more adventurous or want to see more of these stunning islands, then the concierge and tour desk will be the place for you! You can arrange for all manner of trips, from visits to other resorts nearby to catamaran cruises around the azure waters of the Caribbean. If you want to immerse yourself in the culture, the hotel offers Spanish lessons as well for guests.
The world-class Spa by Pevonia offers innovative treatments that combine both indigenous and modern techniques for a relaxing and rejuvenating experience. Offering a variety of body treatments, massages and facials to invigorate the senses, stimulate the body and refresh the mind.
At night, there are multiple theme nights and a night club to keep those wanting to dance the night away occupied.
Your Journey to Now Larimar Punta Cana 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Shared transfers are included. Private transfers can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Distance from Punta Cana Airport to Now Larimar: 17km / 25 min
Please note: ESTA waivers for flights connecting through the US are not included
Visa Waiver Programme —
If you are travelling to the USA, the US authorities have introduced a requirement for passengers travelling under the Visa Waiver Programme (VWP), to register for Electronic Travel Authority. Passengers who have not applied for and received travel authorisation via ESTA prior to travel may be denied boarding, experience delayed processing, or be denied admission at the US port of entry.
However, neither possession of a visa, nor meeting the basic requirements for travelling visa-free on the VWP, guarantees admission to the United States. As with most countries, the final determination of admissibility is made by immigration officials at the port of entry. Please remember that issue of ESTA does not guarantee admissibility to the United States - it is only part of the travel approval process. All queries in relation to this requirement should be addressed via the US Embassy Consular department. Please remember that if you are refused boarding or denied admission at the US port of entry, you will still be subject to our cancellation charges in accordance with the terms of our contract with you.
How do I apply for ESTA? There is an online application form which is available now at https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov. Prior to travel, you will need to visit this website and fill in the on-line application (currently in English only).