We Love —
- Stay at the fantastic Dreams Dominicus La Romana 5*, located on the stunning beach front of the Dominican Republic!
- Lounge by one of the pristine swimming pools or retreat to the expansive spa - we've included $200 USD of resort credit for you to enjoy when staying at least 5 Nights.
- Enjoy a luxurious All Inclusive basis, choosing from a range of à la carte restaurants and bars serving top shelf liquors, as well as a huge range of activities and entertainment.
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
Bayahibe is one of the most spectacular diving locations in the Dominican Republic - explore the amazing marine life with the help of the hotel's on-site PADI dive centre. There are also four championship golf courses nearby, as well as the most popular excursion in the country – Saona Island. This is located only 20 minutes from La Romana International Airport & 40 minutes from Punta Cana Airport.
Altos de Chavón: A fascinating recreation of a 16th century Mediterranean village on a cliff overlooking the Río Chavón.
Saona Island: A famously beautiful island located off of the south-east tip of the Dominican Republic, where you can experience the incredible turquoise water and beauty of the limestone cliffs. You may even see some dolphins following your boat!
Santo Domingo: The oldest city in the New World and capital city of the Dominican Republic, where the settlement of all the Americas began. Explore the cobblestone streets that wind through the Spanish colonial architecture, or explore the lively nightlife, shopping and a great array of restaurants all over the city.
Dreams Dominicus La Romana 5* —
Just For You:
- 1st child FREE (not including dates from 07/07 to 31/08)
- $200 USD Voucher Included (When Booking a Minimum Stay of 5 Nights)
$200 Voucher To be Applicable as Follows:
- $100 in Spa Treatments with two coupons of $40.00 and 1 coupon of $20 (coupons are not combinable and coupons are not valid for Spa products at the Spa Boutique)
- $60 for One Romantic Dinner per stay with 1 coupon of $40 and 1 coupon of $20 (coupons are combinable and coupons are not valid for bottle of wine)
- $40 for Bottles of Wine at any restaurant with four coupons of $10 (coupons are not combinable)
Please Note: Resort credit is not redeemable for cash and it is not transferable
Lounge by one of the three pristine swimming pools or retreat to the expansive Dreams Spa by Pevonia. Book an island hopping excursion, or dive beneath the waves with PADI professionals. Keep fit with water sports, aerobics or personal training sessions. When it comes to refuelling, choose from ten dining options and 7 bars serving unlimited top-shelf spirits.
Dreams Resorts' trademark Unlimited-Luxury will leave you wanting for nothing at this luxury sunshine retreat.
- 488 Rooms
- 3 swimming Pools
- Dreams Spa by Pevonia
- Dive Centre
- 10 Restaurants
- 7 Bars
- Big Screen Movies on the Beach
- Tours & Excursions
- Fitness Centre
- Explorer Club (kids aged 3-12 yrs)
- Core Zone Teens Club (13-17 yrs)
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a guaranteed upgrade to a Preferred Club Deluxe Room with either a Pool or Tropical View.
Sleeps Up To
- 24 hour Room Service
- Daily Refreshed mini-bar
- Air Conditioning
- Tea/Coffee Facilities
- Electronic Safe
- Free WiFi
- Luxury Bathroom Amenities
- Cable TV
- Alarm clock with MP3 docking station
- Ironing Board
- Furnished Balcony or Terrace
- Vanity with Full Length Mirror
- Preferred Club Room Amenities:
- Personalised check-in and checkout with concierge service
- Preferred status and amenities
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Private beach area
- Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- Complimentary computer access in Preferred Club Lounge
- Pillow Menu
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres in the lounge and exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day (English and Spanish)
- Two additional dining options are available for Preferred Club guests including a buffet and a pizzeria.
- An additional bar is available exclusively for Preferred Club guests.
- Bathrobes and Slippers in Room
Please note: the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to sleep on a sofa or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an All Inclusive Stay.
- Limitless access to four gourmet à la carte restaurants, 1 buffet restaurant, a grill, a pizza place, and a 24hr cafe (no reservation required)
- Unlimited international & domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room & concierge service
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No Wristbands Required
- All taxes and gratuities included
- Free WiFi
Please note: Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only
Your Time —
Retreat to the expansive Dreams Spa by Pevonia with over 10,000 square feet of peaceful treatment spaces, gardens, and hydrotherapy areas. A complete menu of personalised treatments are available, and facilities include Swedish saunas, a fitness centre, steam rooms and whirlpools.
Non-motorised water sports
Beach or pool aerobics
Big screen movies on the beach
Theme nights and live entertainment
3 pools with sun decks
Explorer’s Club for Kids ages 3-12 (open 9am - 10pm)
Zone Core Teens Club (Ages 13-17. Open: 9am - 12am.)
Giant chess board
Windsurfing, Catamarans & Kayaks (although lessons or insurance are at an additional fee)
Boat and fishing excursions
Insurance or lessons available at an additional fee.
Optional Excursions —
Our members may add the following Optional Excursions to their holiday at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Excursion to Soana Island
Saona Island lies off the southeastern tip of the Dominican Republic. Part of the East National Park, it's known for mangroves, coral reefs and palm-fringed beaches, making it a very popular tourist spot. The perfect place to spend a day in the Caribbean!
Take to the sky for this magical adventure within the tree tops - An experience you won't want to miss!
Bavaro Splash Tour
Take in your surroundings from the crystal clear Caribbean waters, as you are whisked around in your very own speedboat! Perfect for thrill seekers, and lovers of water sports!
Your Journey to Dreams Dominicus La Romana 5* —
Flights: You may choose between Economy or Business Class flights.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Shared transfers are included in this offer for members booking flights with us. Private Transfers may be added for at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only). Accommodation Only offers may opt for transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Distance from Punta Cana Airport to Dreams Dominicus La Romana 5*: 72km / 50 minutes.
Visa Waiver Programme —
If you are travelling to the USA or choose a flight option with a US layover, the US authorities have introduced a requirement for passengers travelling under the Visa Waiver Programme (VWP), to register for Electronic Travel Authority. Passengers who have not applied for and received travel authorisation via ESTA prior to travel may be denied boarding, experience delayed processing, or be denied admission at the US port of entry. However, neither possession of a visa, nor meeting the basic requirements for travelling visa-free on the VWP, guarantees admission to the United States.
As with most countries, the final determination of admissibility is made by immigration officials at the port of entry. Please remember that issue of ESTA does not guarantee admissibility to the United States - it is only part of the travel approval process. All queries in relation to this requirement should be addressed via the US Embassy Consular department. Please remember that if you are refused boarding or denied admission at the US port of entry, you will still be subject to our cancellation charges in accordance with the terms of our contract with you.
How do I apply for ESTA?
There is an online application form which is available now at https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov. Prior to travel, you will need to visit this website and fill in the on-line application (currently in English only).