We Love —
- Foodie capital Copenhagen is a cultural delight, full of grand palaces, copper spires, and pretty canals.
- This hotel is perfectly placed to explore Denmark's enigmatic capital: a 19th century amusement park & an 18th century cathedral are just 2 of the attractions within easy reach.
- Settle into your room & enjoy this excellent hotel
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
Your hotel is nestled on the border between the trendy meatpacking district where you will find an influx of bars, galleries, clubs & restaurants to the north & the Indre By, which literally means "Inner City". This is the Old Town and the heart of the city, this maze of streets, alleyways and squares is home to monasteries and monuments alike. This is the tourist hub that draws foodies and culture vultures alike to its cobbled streets, and you're just moments from it.
While staying in Copenhagen, a trip to Nyhavn is a must. Wander along the city's bustling harbour where colourful buildings loom over the busy waterfront. But beyond this hive of activity you will a wealth of winding streets, fringed by fine 15th century houses teeming with fascinating cultural and culinary highlights.
Be sure to visit the upcoming jazz festival on 07/07-16/07 – Woody Allen and his New Orleans Jazz Band will be present!
- Tivoli Gardens: 600m
- Strøget (the longest shopping street in Europe): 1.2km
- Nyhavn Harbour: 1km
- Rosenborg Castle & Grounds: 1.5km
Your Hotel —
- 304 Rooms
- 24-hour reception
- Room service
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Coffee and tea facilities in all rooms
- Free WiFi throughout
- Fitness Center
- Lounge with open fire
- Car hire
- Bicycle hire
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Optional fridge for the room
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
With a name that translates into 'Appetite Restaurant', this Restaurant lives up to its name with a selection of Italian favourites complimented by a collection of quality Italian wines.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Are not included.
Distance from Copenhagen airport: 20min / 14.2km
Looking for more options in Copenhagen? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now