We Love —
- This innovative waterside hotel combines water, glass and light to great effect, and invites visitors to enjoy inspiring views of the city from almost every spot.
- Discover the international delight that can be found at The Harbour, an oasis of modern minimalism that sits on three floors with the harbour as your backdrop.
- Foodie capital Copenhagen is a cultural delight, full of grand palaces, copper spires, and pretty canals.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
TripAdvisor score —
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
Your hotel is nestled between the trendy meatpacking district where you will find an influx of bars, galleries, clubs & restaurants to the north & the alternative freetown of Christiania to the east.
While staying in Copenhagen, a trip to Nyhavn is a must. Wander along the city's bustling harbour where colourful buildings loom over the busy waterfront. But beyond this hive of activity you will find a wealth of winding streets, fringed by fine 15th century houses teeming with fascinating cultural and culinary highlights.
- Tivoli Gardens: 5min / 2.5km by car or 20min / 1.6km by foot
- Strøget (the longest shopping street in Europe): 20min / 2km by foot
- Nyhavn Harbour: 10min / 3.6km by car
- Rosenborg Castle & Grounds: 15min / 5km by car
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Everything about this hotel has been carefully designed to invoke your imagination. Kim Utzon's clever use of large expanses of glass & light colours are perfectly offset by stark steel fixtures. The exquisite inflow of daylight and fabulous interiors conjure up the perfect backdrop for your stay.
The harbour is also an important part of the hotel's draw, its sublime location on Copenhagen's waterfront can be enjoyed from almost anywhere in & around the hotel while the hotel itself is connected to the harbour by an eye-catching bridge that takes its inspiration from Ponte Vecchio in Florence.
- 24hr Reception
- Room Service
- Cosy Bar with Harbour Views
- Fitness Centre (open: 6am onward)
- Air Conditioning
- Same Day Laundry Service
- Car Hire
- Bike Rental
- Luggage Storage
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
This offer in non-refundable.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a complimentary upgrade to a Superior Room with a Harbour View
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Just for you: 1 welcome drink & a 10% discount at the hotel's restaurant.
Like the rest of Copenhagen Island, Restaurant The Harbour was designed by Kim Utzon and built in 2006. As the name suggests, the multi-story restaurant encompasses striking views of Copenhagen's waterfront through the restaurant's huge, slanted window that stretches up 3 stories. So enjoy the view while you sample the exciting internationally inspired menu.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Are not included.
Public Transport: Your hotel is approximately 12min / 950m from Dybbølsbro S-Train which is on the lines H, C, B, E & A with direct access to Copenhagen's famous port.
The transfer time / distance between Copenhagen Airport & the hotel is approximately is 20min / 12.5km by car.
Looking for more options in Copenhagen? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now