We Love —
- A luxury base within which to easily explore the best of Prague, Smetana Hotel is just minutes away from Charles Bridge and the Old Town Square.
- This palatial property was once frequented by Mozart and Cassanova and was home to the noble Earl Hubert Karel Pachta.
- Revel in beautiful views of the Vltava River at this 5* hotel and enjoy exclusive spa and dining discounts.
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
Prague, one of the most charming cities in the world, will blow you away with its historical sights, churches, bridges, and quaint little streets, coffee shops and restaurants. Full to the brim with majestic architecture styles throughout history, Prague is infused with culture from the city trams to Prague Castle to the heart of Old Town. You’re guaranteed to be absolutely spell-bound.
- Charles Bridge: 350m / 5 min walk
- Prague Astronomical Clock: 650m / 8 min walk
- Old Town Square: 800m / 10 min walk
- Prague Castle: 1.5km / 21 min walk
- Prague National Museum: 1.6km / 22 min walk
Smetana Hotel 5* —
Just for you: 10% discount on all spa services.
Roam the halls once beloved by Mozart and Casanova at this luxurious hotel in the heart of Prague.
- Free WiFi
- 33 guestrooms
- Restaurant and bar/lounge
- Valet parking
- Airport shuttle
- In-room childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk safe
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
Just for you:
Guaranteed upgrade to a Junior Suite
Free WiFi throughout the hotel
Sleeps up to
Please note: the 3rd guest sharing is likely to sleep on a sofa or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Room Only stay
Just for you:
Welcome drink (glass of sparkling Czech wine)
15% discount on all food and beverages (Café La Crème, Atelier Kalina, minibar, breakfast)
Café La Créme. Kick back at Café La Crème and enjoy some of the finest drinks, patisseries and not to mention the best Eggs Benedict in Prague. The café offers some of the most charming views towards the river, Prague Castle and Petrin hill.
Atelier Kalina. A new concept from the famous chef Miroslav Kalina offering unique interpretations of Czech-French fusion cuisine with seasonal ingredients. The restaurant boats remarkable views of the river as well as an impressive wine list from the world over.
Chapel Cigar Club. Chapel Cigar Club is the ideal getaway from the bustle of the city. Secluded in Pachtuv Palace's chapel from 1628, the club offers a diverse selection of cigars, fine beverages and a carefully selected wine collection.
Your Journey to Smetana Hotel 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Transfers can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee
Distance from Václav Havel Airport Prague: 16km / 27 mins
Looking for more options in Prague? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now