We Love —
- This modern hotel is housed within a pretty Art Deco building dating from 1907 - a great, functional base for your stay in Prague.
- With easy access to the old town, the Park Inn Hotel Prague 4* is a fantastic choice. Stay during the festive season for a magical experience!
- Our members will receive a warm welcome in typical Czech style with a drink upon arrival.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Prague is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe at the moment and this has much to do with the fact that it is bursting with a huge amount of culture to absorb. From castles to churches and from museums to art galleries, there is something for everyone in this magical city. Nearby attractions include:
- Prague Castle: 5km
- Old Town City Centre: 4km
- National Museum: 2.5km
- St Nicholas Church: 3.4km
Park Inn Hotel Prague 4* —
A gem among hotels in Prague, this city centre accommodation is housed in an historic building dating to 1907 and is a stunning testament to Art Deco design. Surrounded by charming medieval buildings, ancient courtyards and cobblestone streets in the beautiful Prague 2, this Prague hotel's location offers an ideal base for leisure travellers exploring the city. Guests can enjoy a short tram ride from the historical city centre and a short walk to the Vltava River and Vysehrad Castle.
- Convenient location near destinations like Vyšehrad fortress, the National Theatre, Charles Bridge and the Congress Centrum Prague
- 210 modern and stylish hotel bedrooms
- Free Wireless High-speed Internet
- RBG Bar & Grill with Czech and international cuisine
- Hotel fitness centre offers relaxing atmosphere and great views
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in a Business Friendly Room.
Just for you:
- Free Wi-Fi and access to fitness room
- Coffee/tea facilities in the room
Sleeps Up To
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed & breakfast stay.
Just for you: Welcome drink on arrival (glass of beer/wine or soft drink).
Stay at this centrally located capital city hotel and enjoy some of the best dining among restaurants in Prague. The RBG Bar & Grill serves hot and cold breakfast buffets and tantalising lunch menus, as well as signature dishes from the grill. The bar features chic cocktails amidst a relaxed atmosphere.
This restaurant serves a creative menu that includes succulent steaks, gourmet burgers, local dishes, light bites, soups, salads and signature dishes from the grill. Serving a different lunch menu every day of the week, inspired by international dishes and combined with local delicacies, this Prague restaurant's eclectic menu is sure to satisfy every palate.
You can also enjoy a sumptuous hot and cold breakfast buffet, including a wide selection of cheese and cold meat, pastries, muffins, jams, fruit, yoghurt and cereal. This Prague restaurant's interior comfortably accommodates up to 120 guests. The RBG Bar & Grill is an ideal place to meet with friends, family or colleagues over a delicious meal in a casual atmosphere.
The RBG Bar serves a wide range of drinks, including chilled cocktails and the famous Czech beer. This bar in Prague is the perfect setting for relaxing with friends or colleagues and sampling tasty drinks and snacks.
Your Journey to Park Inn Hotel Prague 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with scheduled airlines and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only)
Distance from the Prague airport to Park Inn Hotel Prague 4*: 28km / 25 minutes.