We Love —
- Lindner Hotel Prague Castle features elegant design in an outstanding location, in the heart of Prague.
- Enjoy staying in a quiet area next to Strahov Monastery, just a few metres from Prague Castle and Charles Bridge.
- Our members will stay in a Business Class Room and receive complimentary access to the wellness facilities as well as restaurant discounts.
Customer reviews —
“A beautiful hotel, efficient and friendly staff. Room was delightful, large and spacious with a huge bed. Price included breakfast, access to the spa and gym such great value ”
Posted on 15 January 2017
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
Lindner Hotel Prague Castle 4* —
- 138 rooms
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary tea or coffee in your room
- Tennis court
- Massage services
- Library with open fire place
- Lobby Bar
- Restaurant with Summer Terrace
Some services may incur additional charges
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Business Class Room
Sleeps up to
Please note: 3rd guest sharing is likely to sleep on a sofa or camp style bed.
Room amenities include:
- King-size bed
- Free Internet access
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
- Large flat-screen television with cable TV
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary mineral water
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you: 15% discount in the Senses restaurant and the Muse bar
Please Note: Restaurant discounts will be deducted upon check-out. It is not possible to deduct the discount by the F&B staff
Your Time —
Your Journey to Lindner Hotel Prague Castle 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of the booking process (flight inclusive offers only)
Approximate time/distance from airport to Lindner Hotel Prague Castle 4*: 20 minutes / 15km