We Love —
- A great location for exploring the famous sites of Prague - Hotel Klarov 4* offers stunning views of Prague Castle, the Vltava river and the historical buildings of the Malá Strana district.
- Prague is a city unlike any other in Europe - enjoy the bohemian atmosphere and a range of attractions as you walk down its cobbled, medieval streets.
- Our members will benefit from a choice of two magnificent rooms during their stay, alongside a Bed and Breakfast Board and welcome cookies on arrival!
Customer reviews —
“I have to say this is one of The nicest hotels we have stayed in, it was so friendly, a great position for all our sightseeing in Prague, we would thoroughly recommend this hotel”
Posted on 07 February 2017
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
The Old Town Square is also just 15 minutes away from the hotel. Just cross the bridge over the Vltava River, walk around the concert hall Rudolfinum and Jewish Cemetery, and you can admire the famous astronomical clock. Prague is deservedly one of the most wonderful and romantic cities in the world and will amaze you with its historical sights, churches, bridges, and cuisine.
Hotel Klarov 4* —
The hotel rooms bear the stories of famous musicians and bands who have held concerts in Prague in the last twenty years. In March 2015, under the direction of the architectural studio Sculpt, and the leadership of the Asten Hotels group co-owner Jiří Gajdošík, 26 exclusive rooms with breathtaking views of Prague Castle and the Charles Bridge were created.
- 26 Rooms
- Stunning Views
- Free WiFi
- Laundry Services
- Parking Available (additional charge)
Some facilities are not included and are payable locally
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in either a Deluxe Room or a Junior Suite.
Just For You:
- Complimentary Late Check-Out Until 2 pm (subject to availability)
- Free Birthday Gift for Guests Celebrating their Birthday During their Stay
- Children's Amenities for Families with Children
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast Stay.
Our members have the opportunity to add a three-course dinner at the fabulous U Tri Houslicek Restaurant at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Just For You:
- Homemade Cookies in the Room on Arrival
- Complimentary Bottle of Wine for Guests Staying a Minimum of 4-Nights
Your Time —
Our members have the opportunity to add a boat trip which includes entrance to the Charles Bridge Museum at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Enjoy free beer and ice cream and view Prague from a unique perspective as you pass Prague Castle, The Devil's Channel and other historic sites. Boats depart every 15 minutes and children under the age of 6 go free.
Your Journey to the Hotel Klarov 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only).
Distance between Prague Airport and Hotel Klarov 4*: 15 km / 20 minutes.