We Love —
- Fly with Virgin Atlantic to this sophisticated, adults only hotel boasting 4 pools, 6 restaurants and stunning views of the sea and golf course.
- Surrounded by palm tree lined gardens and overlooking the white sand beaches of Varadero, this idyllic tropical setting is perfect for a relaxing, sunny holiday.
- Our offer includes a city tour of fascinating Havana.
Here to Help —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
For any additional information on this offer or assistance in making your reservation please call one of our dedicated team on 0844 8262098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 to 21:00 and Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 to 17:30.
Your Destination —
Just for you: History of Havana Tour
By day, sample the resort activities which include excellent scuba diving and snorkelling. Alternatively, laze on the fine, white sandy beaches and listen to the gentle lapping of the sea and the sounds of the Caribbean. Visit nearby Cardenas City and swim with dolphins at the aquarium or enjoy the virgin beach at the nearby nature reserve.
By night, choose from hotel cabarets with their colourful costumes, restaurants offering both Cuban and international food or nightclubs where you'll salsa into the early hours. Varadero is the heartbeat of Cuban nightlife!
• Pick up (07:45 – 08:35) from your hotel (air conditioned vehicle and a bilingual tour guide service)
• During the trip to Havana, panoramic views of Matanzas City, Bacunayagua Bridge, the Havana Club alcohol distillery and the Pan-American Villa.
• A brief stop for photos at the Morro Castle lookout with amazing views of old Havana and the famous seafront drive (Malecón).
• Walking tour through the Historical Center of Old Havana, declared as a UNESCO “World Heritage Site” (Arms Square, Cathedral Square, Old Square and San Francisco de Asis Square).
• Stroll through the Obispo Street to enjoy its popular surroundings (Ambos Mundos Hotel, Taquechel Pharmacy and San Gerónimo University of Havana).
• Visit to the City Museum.
• Free time. (20-30 mins)
• Lunch with a drink included.
• Panoramic journey through the Metropolitan and Modern Havana (Capitol building, Central Park, Museum of the Revolution, Fine Arts Museum, Grand Theater, residential areas of Vedado and Miramar neighbourhoods, stop for pictures in the Revolution Square and its surrounding buildings such as José Martí Memorial, The National Library, Ministries of Internal Affairs and Communication.)
• Return to your hotel (18:00 – 18:45).
Your Hotel —
This adult only hotel is situated on the white sands of Varadero, with stunning views of the sea and golf course, offering you the ideal location from which to soak up the tropical sunshine.
These idyllic surroundings are couples with 5* facilities which include 4 lagoon style pools, surrounded by palm tree lined gardens, an impressive array of a la carte restaurants and a great selection of daily sports and activities.
You also have direct access and discounted fees at the prestigious Varadero Golf Club (18 hole, par 72 course.)
- 340 guest rooms
- 4 Swimming pools
- 6 restaurants
- 6 bars
- Health & beauty services
- Fitness Centre
- 2 tennis courts
- Daily activities programme
- Evening entertainment
- Special green fees at Varadero Golf Club (nearby)
Some services may incur additional charges.
Your Room —
From 30 Nov 15 – 28 Mar 16 prices are based on a One Bedroom Bungalow. All other dates are based on the standard room
From 26 Nov 15 – 31 Mar 16 prices are based on a One Bedroom Bungalow. All other dates are based on the standard room
With exceptional views of the gardens or the golf course, bright and welcoming Caribbean inspired decor, these rooms provide a relaxing ambience and unbeatable comfort.
They measure 30 m² and have a great layout with: bedroom, bathroom and furnished balcony.
These spacious bungalows offer beautiful views of the gardens and the pool, and are ideal for guests who want extra space and privacy. They are harmoniously integrated into the natural surroundings and located around the main building in two storey buildings with delightful interior design.
They provide all the services and facilities you need for the perfect stay, as well as access to their own independent pools. They have a seductive decoration, stylish furniture and superb natural lighting.
They measure 85 m² and have a great layout with: lounge/dining room, bedroom, bathroom, mini kitchen and terrace.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an All Inclusive stay.
Melia Las Americas offers a choice of 5 restaurants, beach grills and snack bars:
Restaurants & Bars
La Terraza - This International buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and themed dinner including Italian, Cuban, Oriental and Spanish nights.
La Arcada - This gourmet restaurant is the perfect spot for a romantic candlelit dinner accompanied by the soft melody of violins.
Il Limoncello - This beach restaurant offers stunning views of the turquoise sea and serves Italian cuisine to suit even the most discerning palette.
La Robleza - Enjoy exquisite international BBQ and seafood specialties in a pleasant poolside setting.
Sakura - This speciality restaurant serves popular Japanese dishes.
La Valenciana - A casual al fresco snack bar open during the day
Ron Coco - This beach bar is open during lunch.
Las Americas Bar - This stylish bar is set beside the main lobby.
La Cascada Bar - This atmospheric piano bar serves delicious drinks accompanied by live music in the evenings.
Barbacoa Bar - Located in the swimming pool area this restaurant offers a wide assortment of drinks and snacks in a casual setting.
Please note: some dining outlets, menu items and premium, branded or international drinks may incur an additional supplement payable locally.
All Inclusive Services
- 24-hour room service
- Swimming pools
- Daytime & evening entertainment programme including live music
- Water sports - water aerobics, waterpolo, pool volleyball, windsurfing, water bicycles, canoeing, catamarans, snorkelling and sailing.
- Scuba Diving - Free introductory dive for beginners in the pool.
- Land sports - Archery, beach volleyball, badminton and beach football
- Games - Ping Pong, board games, dominoes, giant chess, darts and billiards
- Health & Fitness - Gym, sauna, whirlpool, aerobics
- Free shuttle service to the 3 hotels of Las Américas Resort
Your Time —
Indulge in a massage by the beach, a manicure in the beauty salon or a hair blow dry for a special evening out.
Sports and Activities
There is a wide variety of daily activities available on site, as well as 2 tennis courts and an numerous exciting watersports at the beach.
The Meliá Las Américas is the only hotel with direct access to Varadero Golf Club and recommended by IAGTO thanks to its programmes and special services for golfers. Players are guaranteed to find comfort and security and excellent conditions for playing on the 18 hole Varadero golf course. They will enjoy the wonderful scenery with the bluest sea to live a truly magnificent golf experience. A free shuttle service (train) and special discounts on green fees are available to guests.
Your Journey —
Flights: Direct flights with Virgin Atlantic
London Gatwick - Havana: 11:30 - 16:35 OR 12:30 - 17:35
Havana - London Gatwick: 21:10 - 09:50 (the following day) OR 19:30 - 09:10 (the following day)
Transfers: Shared transfers are included (104 miles / 2 hours 10 minutes)
Flight details are given as a guide only and may change. We will however notify you in advance if flights are more than 2 hours outside the time range given. Flights are non changeable and non-refundable at time of booking.