20 km of stunning beaches and crystal-clear waters
, it is easy to see why Varadero is Cuba's premier beach resort
. This spectacular beach is set on the narrow Hicacos Peninsula on the northern coast of the island. Varadero offers modern hotels, excellent facilities and a superb selection of bars and cafes.
By day sample the resort activities, including excellent scuba diving and snorkelling
, or laze on the fine white sand listening to the gentle lapping of the sea and the sounds of the Caribbean. Visit nearby Cardenas City, swim with dolphins at the aquarium
or enjoy the virgin beach at the nearby nature reserve. By night, choose from hotel cabarets with their colourful costumes, restaurants offering both Cuban and international food, or nightclubs where you'll salsa into the early hours.History of Havana Tour
• Pick up (07:45 – 08:35) from your hotel (air conditioned vehicle and a bilingual tour guide service)
• During the trip to Havana, panoramic views of Matanzas City, Bacunayagua Bridge, the Havana Club alcohol distillery and the Pan-American Villa.
• A brief stop for photos at the Morro Castle lookout with amazing views of old Havana and the famous seafront drive (Malecón).
• Walking tour through the Historical Center of Old Havana, declared as a UNESCO “World Heritage Site” (Arms Square, Cathedral Square, Old Square and San Francisco de Asis Square).
• Stroll through the Obispo Street to enjoy its popular surroundings (Ambos Mundos Hotel, Taquechel Pharmacy and San Gerónimo University of Havana).
• Visit to the City Museum.
• Free time. (20-30 mins)
• Lunch with a drink included.
• Panoramic journey through the Metropolitan and Modern Havana (Capitol building, Central Park, Museum of the Revolution, Fine Arts Museum, Grand Theater, residential areas of Vedado and Miramar neighbourhoods, stop for pictures in the Revolution Square and its surrounding buildings such as José Martí Memorial, The National Library, Ministries of Internal Affairs and Communication).
• Return to your hotel (180 – 18:45).