We Love —
- Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica 5* is the newest vibrant beach getaway for couples, families and singles to enjoy an escape to tropical Costa Rica.
- Located on an expansive palm-studded beach and surrounded by lush green mountains, guests of all ages can enjoy an action–packed vacation featuring water sports, land activities, and swimming pools while sunbathing or laying under a thatched palapa.
- Kick back and relax in the comfort of your Preferred Club Junior Suite with Tropical View!
Customer reviews —
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica 5* —
Continue the fun into the evenings with live nightly entertainment, outdoor bars and lounges, and so much more. Go far beyond the all-inclusive experience with Unlimited-Luxury, where nearly everything is included.
- Free WiFi
- “La Cascada” water slide with pool for kids
- Currency Exchange
- Babysitting Service
- Laundry and Cleaning Services
- Beauty Salon
- Medical Facility
- Sports Facilities
- Fitness Centre
- Explorer’s Club for Kids
- Core Zone Teens Club
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on an upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite with Tropical View.
Sleeps up to:
Here guests can enjoy a spectacular location with stunning tropical views - This is the perfect place to unwind at the end of the day.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
- King size bed or two double beds
- Double vanity bathroom
- Preferred location with lovely tropical/pool views
- 527 square feet/49 square meters
- Personalised check-in and checkout with concierge service
- Preferred status and amenities
- Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- Plush bathrobes, slippers and a pillow menu
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day (English and Spanish)
- Hair dryer
- 24-hour room service
- Daily refreshed minibar
- Alarm clock with MP3 docking station
- Coffee & tea maker
- Iron & ironing board
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an All Inclusive stay. (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks).
There are a total of six bars and lounges, serving international and domestic top-shelf spirits, ranging from a swim-up bar to a nightly music lounge.
Fusion of Pan-Asian specialities.
Fresh, delectable grilled seafood.
Exquisite Italian specialities. Adults only.
International cuisine and classics,
Coffees, teas and pastries served daily.
Grilled favourites and quick bites.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only
Your Time —
Just for you:
When booking at least a 7 day stay:
Complimentary $200 resort coupons per room per stay, to be used as follows:
- $100 for spa treatments (2 x $40 coupons plus 1 x $20 coupon)
- $60 for one romantic dinner per stay ( 1 x $40 coupon and 1 x $20 coupon)
- $40 for bottles of wine at any restaurants (4 x $10 coupons)
Please note: Resort credit is not redeemable for cash and it is not transferable
Catch some rays poolside or out on the expansive palm-studded beach, and enjoy a variety of leisurely activities. Take to the sea for fun non-motorized sport. Drop off the kids at the Explorer’s Club – a fully supervised children’s program with lots of fun activities.
Grab a workout at the state-of-the-art fitness centre. Enjoy a wide variety of land tours and excursions in Costa Rica. Golf at nearby Guacalito Golf Course in Nicaragua and see two countries during your stay. Jump into a variety of water sports at the resort.
- Two oceanfront swimming pools and a steaming whirlpool
- "La Cascada" water slide with pool for kids
- Cooking and cocktail classes
- Dance lessons
- Spanish lessons
- Beach Olympics
- Beach soccer
- Big screen movies
- Theme nights and parties
- Weekly beach party
- Table games
- Local wildlife watching
- Explorer's Club for kids
- Core Zone Teens Club
- Introductory scuba lessons in the pool
Your Journey to Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers are included in this offer upon arrival in Costa Rica (flight inclusive offers only).
Optional shared or private transfers for guest's departure and return to the airport can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee. (flight inclusive offers only).
Distance from San Jose Airport to Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica 5*: 80 km / 1hr 25mins.
Visa Waiver Programme —
If you are travelling to the USA or choose a flight option with a US layover, the US authorities have introduced a requirement for passengers travelling under the Visa Waiver Programme (VWP), to register for Electronic Travel Authority.
Passengers who have not applied for and received travel authorisation via ESTA prior to travel may be denied boarding, experience delayed processing, or be denied admission at the US port of entry. However, neither possession of a visa, nor meeting the basic requirements for travelling visa-free on the VWP, guarantees admission to the United States.
As with most countries, the final determination of admissibility is made by immigration officials at the port of entry. Please remember that issue of ESTA does not guarantee admissibility to the United States - it is only part of the travel approval process. All queries in relation to this requirement should be addressed via the US Embassy Consular department.
Please remember that if you are refused boarding or denied admission at the US port of entry, you will still be subject to our cancellation charges in accordance with the terms of our contract with you.
How do I apply for ESTA?
There is an online application form which is available now at https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov. Prior to travel, you will need to visit this website and fill in the on-line application (currently in English only).