We Love —
- Dolce La Hulpe is a wonderful sanctuary for those seeking a spa holiday, with extensive, ultra-modern facilities including an indoor pool and hammam.
- It combines a quiet countryside setting with views over the Sonian forest - the perfect location for a quiet retreat.
- Brussels city centre is only 25 minutes away by car, letting you easily experience the bustling city should you wish. The Royal Waterloo Golf Club and the town of Waterloo are also only 15 and 10 minutes away respectively.
Customer reviews —
“The staff were lovely... The room was fantastic; spotless, airy, comfortable, and the pool facilities were perfect. The breakfast selection at the Arian restaurant was incredible! Everything you could ask for.”
Posted on 29 June 2017
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
During your country walks you may come across Solvay Castle, an idyllic chateau built around 1840 by Marquis de Béthune. It is open to the public and with its historical, French design it is indeed worth a visit.
You may also choose to travel to Brussels, just 25 minutes away by car. Brussels is a fantastically diverse city that can only be appreciated by seeing it first-hand. From the friendly locals, lively nightlife, chic bars, clubs and lounges to the historical monuments, museums and of course the rich chocolate; you will not be short of things to do here.
Dolce La Hulpe —
It boasts exceptional sports, recreational and leisure opportunities onsite and in the breathtaking natural beauty of the surroundings.
- Number of rooms: 264
- Free wi-fi
- Fitness centre
- Indoor pool
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Deluxe or Executive Room.
Just for you:
- Early check-in 1 pm (instead of 3 pm)
- Late check-out 2 pm (instead of 12 pm)
Sleeps up to
You will find an array of in-room amenities to help you relax. Recharge your batteries with fresh coffee or tea or a beverage from your mini bar. Recline on your plush bed and browse programmes on your flat-screen LCD TV.
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Room Only stay. You may upgrade to a Bed and Breakfast stay at the next stage of the booking process.
At Dolce La Hulpe Brussels, Executive Chef, Didier Baugnet who has worked with the likes of Jean-Paul Godelet at the Vivier d’Oie in Dorinne, welcomes guests at the buffet restaurant Argan or at Brasserie 135.
At the Brasserie 135, share moments of conviviality in a modern and warm atmosphere. It offers a menu that respects the ingredients, enhances their flavours and honours the richness of Belgium's home-grown produce.
You may also enjoy a cocktail or small snack at the Badian Bar, located at the heart of the hotel. It is the ideal place to quench your thirst, at any time of day in an elegant and modern lounge.
Your Time —
Just for you: Access to the Wellness Centre (Indoor pool, Sauna, Hammam, massage shower), tennis courts and brand new Fitness trail in the forest.
Enjoy the indoor pool heated to 29 °C and then relax in the sauna or steam room. All residential guests have complimentary access to the Wellness Centre. The pool terrace will also allow you to enjoy the sunshine.
The wellness area will be exclusively for adults from 6 pm onward.
As the hotel is set amongst 72 Hectares of Forest, head out to explore the walking trails, of which there are 3 routes of different lengths, suggested for an active walk or jogging. You can also follow a brand new Fitness trail in the forest.
Leisure facilities & spa treatments include:
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- 12 treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Full-Service Spa*
- Heated Indoor Pool
- Sauna (open 8am - 1pm & 4pm - 9pm)
- Hammam (open 6am - 11pm)
- Fitness Center (over 18 only)
- Bike Rental** (€10 for 2 hours’ session)
- Group and Private Aerobic Classes
- Two outdoor Tennis Courts*** (rackets and balls available for free at our Guest service: courts reservation upon check-in)
- 72 Hectares’ (178 Acres) of Forest with walking trails (3 routes of different lengths are suggested for an active walk or jogging)
- A brand new Fitness trail in the forest
Please find the terms and conditions for leisure facilities here.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added in the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only).
Set off from London St Pancras or Ebbsfleet International and arrive in Brussels-Midi/Zuid in just 2 hours via high-speed train. Choose to travel in Standard Class, or upgrade to Standard Premier for a little luxury: dedicated coaches with spacious seats & power sockets and a light meal, served at your seat.