Quietly nestled in Brussels trendy Chatelain neighbourhood, just a few steps from the fashionable Avenue Louise, Le-Chatelain Boutique Hotel Brussels is
situated in the center of Brussels' entertainment, shopping and business activities
. The hotel's central location is excellent for both business and leisure guests and boasts convenient public transportation to all of Brussels. Le Chatelain Neighborhood
- Just out the door. Brussels trendiest neighborhood. Fun bars, fine restaurants, boutiques and an exciting warm weather street life.The Horta Museum
- 5 minute stroll. The museum is dedicated to the life and work of the Belgian Art Nouveau architect Victor Horta and his time. The museum is housed in Horta's former house and atelier, Maison & Atelier Horta (1898). The building is inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List.Louise Shopping
- 10 min stroll along Ave Louise to Brussel's designer boutiques and fashion area.Place Sablon
- 20 minute stroll. Place Sablon is home to a myriad of antiques shops, art galleries, restaurants and cafes.Grand Place / Grote Markt and Historic Centre
- The magnificent Grand Place is the central market square of Old Brussels. It is surrounded by guild houses, and the city's spectacular Town Hall. The area boasts museums, shops, cafes and restaurants. From the Le Chatelain Hotel it is a pleasent 30 minute walk passing by a myriad of shops, attractions and Brussels' landmarks. Regular tram and bus transportation run very frequently.