We Love —
- Stay in the heart of Bruges' historical center, moments away from the Grand Place
- Enjoy the combination of modern luxury and authentic 18th century charm in the hotel rooms
- Let yourself be pampered in the superb Spa located in 13th century wine cellars
- Take a boat trip along the canals and discover the "Venice of the North"
TripAdvisor score —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
The hotel boasts elegant rooms combining modern luxury with the authentic charm of 18th century Bruges... The rooms have been designed for guests to enjoy a comfortable stay, with soft lighting and a tasteful decor.
- Quality Room (26 m² / max 2 persons): Enjoy all the comfort you need in a Quality Room. To make the most of the hotel's location, opt for a Canal View!
- Executive Room (34 m² / max 2 persons): Located in the hotel's historical building, the Executive room offers a large living space featuring a traditional decor.
- Deluxe Room (40 m² / max 2 persons): This unique room, located in the historical part of the building, boasts an authentic charm, with its high ceilings, visible beams and spectacular chandeliers.
- Junior Suite (50 m² / max 3 persons): The spacious Junior Suite features a separate lounge area where guests can take in the view of the Place du Bourg and the Belfry of Bruges.
- Duplex Room (60 m² / max 4 persons): This intimate and comfortable room boasts a traditional yet modern decor and is spread out over two floors, making it the perfect choice for a family holiday.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Please note: Transfers from Brussels to Bruges are not included.