Spa & Wellness
- At The Crane’s Serenity Spa the resort has adopted a holistic approach
to Wellness, with the well-being of the individual in mind. Attentive service and professional staff ensure its clients’ exercise, nutrition; relaxation and self-awareness goals
are accomplished. The spa menu includes a wide variety of massages, facials, body treatments, manicures and pedicures using their signature organic line.Fitness Centre
- A state-of-the-art fitness centre is located within The Village, including treadmills, cyclone steppers, free weights, locker facilities, showers and towel service.Tennis
- Two floodlit tennis courts are located on the eastern end of the property. Rackets are available for loan to guests and tennis balls are available for sale at a nominal fee.Cruises
- Imagine a sunny day, crystal clear waters, and the sun warming you as you lounge on the deck of a luxury catamaran.
The Catamaran companies recommended by The Crane have a proven track record and offer an exhilarating and personalized service. Choose from Day Cruises, Sunset Cruises or Private Charters
for the sailing experience that best suits your Barbados holiday.Day Cruises
- Set sail along the island’s tranquil waters, swim with the turtles and snorkel over a shipwreck,
where schools of friendly fish are sure to pass by. The cruise is inclusive of a lovely buffet-style lunch a short swim from a white sandy beach, unlimited drinks, snorkel equipment and transportation.Sunset Cruises
- After a swim with the turtles,
relax on the deck and gaze westward as the setting sun washes the horizon in a spectacular array of colours. Enjoy dinner or hors d'oeuvres, unlimited drinks and a truly relaxing atmosphere.Private Charters
- Whatever the occasion a personally designed cruise can be arranged to suit individual needs and budgets.